SEDT – Smooth Edge Deburring Tool
Cogsdill Tool Products, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the latest addition to our Deburring product family. SEDT – Smooth Edge Deburring Tool – is a universal tool designed primarily for the deburring of holes in both angled and elliptical surfaces while also applicable to holes in flat surfaces. SEDT is the perfect addition to our “one pass solution to your hole-deburring needs” family of tools which include our Burraway and Burr-Off product lines for deburring both the front and back side of most holes. While utilizing the same working principal as both Burraway and Burr-Off, SEDT has some unique features and benefits.
• SEDT deburrs holes in flat surfaces, angled surfaces, and elliptical surfaces.
• SEDT product size range covers holes from 5/32 to 1/2 inch in 1/64 inch increments and holes from 4.0 to 12.5mm in 0.5mm increments.
• SEDT utilizes only 5 cutters to cover the entire range, one each for the 5 tool series.
• SEDT cutters are carbide with TiN coating as standard.
• SEDT cutters are crowned and polished on the top surface to insure that the cutter will not mar the inside surface of the hole.
• SEDT cutters are replaceable without the need of special tools.
• SEDT cutting load pressure is adjustable without having to remove the tool from the machine.
• SEDT tools are designed with metric hardware and come with hex wrenches for adjustment and blade replacement.
Refer to our new SEDT – Smooth Edge Deburring Tool – catalog #150 for complete tool series specifications, operating parameters, and blade replacement and tool adjustment information. View our new catalog online at www.cogsdill.com